0

PREVIOUS IN EPISODE 3.

“Nahesabu hadi tano. Ka hutakuwa umemshoo nakudunga mara kumi with this knife and order pia yeye auliwe.” Frank threatened me. He then started counting. He counted till three.. I was still unable to talk to Clara. She just kept telling me sorry. I cried more and more. I fought with my conscious and soul. I decided not to convince her. I rather die. I said to myself.  It was five. Frank became furious. He pulled back the knife and at the moment, I dropped the phone and shouted. “I love you Jose!”

EPISODE 4

I then closed my eyes. All I was waiting for was to feel the knife penetrate my chest if not my stomach. In my mind, I knew that was going to be my last breath. At least, I would die knowing that I loved Jose. God would receive me in heaven for protecting the innocent soul that I guess, was enjoying the warmth of its mother’s womb. Oblivious of the happenings around it. But would have I have saved it really? Clara would also be killed. And her death meant only one thing, the death of the baby too. All in all, I had no reason to regret. The choice I had taken was worth it. I loved Jose. The wall, the chairs, my handbag and even Frank, who was going to take away my life, knew it. They had all heard me scream the words.
Suddenly, I heard a loud bang. I opened my eyes abruptly. The first place to hold was my left side of the chest. I felt my hand move to the rhythm of my beating heart.  I then found myself siting on seat that was just behind me. I felt weak. The loud bang was from the sudden opening of the door. Someone opened it suddenly, run towards us shouting. “Boss, sareee!! Kunakujwa.” The guy was panting like an antelope that had just escaped from the cheetah’s claws. “Frank Sare”, He said again. “Kuna wasee wanakam hivi. Madem wawili na boy mmoja.” He added. Breathing very hard.
Frank’s hand was just close to me. He was shaking. The veins on his forehead were larger than you could imagine. He was really trembling. Tears rolled from his eyes. He had gripped the knife strongly. The only people who used to hold the knife that way, were the people who circumcised boys in Bungoma. I had witnessed that one August when Jose had taken me to his village to meet his parents. I did not believe that I was alive. Just the imagination of the knife being deep in my chest made me feel dead. So this is how dead people feel! I thought. Of coz I was not dead. I was breathing. Harder than how I breathe the day my virginity was stolen.
“Maze ungeniacha nimalizie hii kitu!” Frank said, bitting his lower lip. “Hii Malaya tungeimalizia.” He added.
“Zii. Hatungejitoa. Nashuku huyo boy ako na madem ni Jose. Kaa radar. Take cover.” The other guy told him. He grabbed the knife from his hand and folded it in the jumper.
“Ati Jose? Hii fala inatafuta nini huku. Najua ni hii Malaya yake inasaka. “ Frank said while making some unnecessary movements. He looked at the roof, biting his index finger. He seemed confuse.
“I think ni ile Plan B inakuwa impilmented ki ujinga!” The guy said.
“Ulipeana signal?” Frank shouted at him.
“Zii!” The guy answered shaking his head.
“ Wangetumess walahi. F**k them!” he said biting his lower lip.
As for me, I felt relieved. I was very sure Jose would save me. The rate at which my heart was beating reduced. The saliva returned in my mouth. This time hotter and sour. I thanked God for saving me. I could hear some voices few yards away. The other guy had nervous. He did not know what to do. He kept following Frank asking “Boss, sasa hapa kutaendaje? Wanafika.” Frank was not happy with what was happening.
“Ruka pale kwa mlango. Guard mtu asiingie kwanza. Buy time.” He shouted at the guy. The guy helplessly rushed out of the room and closed the door behind him. Frank looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head as though tipping me that a brilliant idea had just crisscrossed his head. He looked at me keenly. ‘what is he going to do next?’ I wondered. “Kama mimi ni wewe ningehepa tu. Hata singengojea Jose afike.” I told him. Trying to help him think. Coz I was cock sure that Frank was not think. He looked at me, then moved towards me at a lightning speed. The next think I heard was an erring sound in my left ear. My eyes went dark. Then I heard his voice, now sounding as though he was a million miles away. “Malaya wewe. Mimi si muoga.” He shouted. He had landed a nice slap on my left side of the face that it send me in another world. All I could see were small stars. He then jumped on my blouse. He held it from both sides and pulled it. I heard buttons from my blouse dropping all over. I rubbed my eyes as I resumed my normal being. “Unado nini Frank?” I asked him while crying.
“Utanyamaza wewe.” He told me. I remained there, sited on the chair. Helpless. Only waiting for my savior, Jose. I wondered what Frank was up to. He then jumped to my bra. I tried to push him but I was too week. He loosened it and Alas! My boobs were as exposed as the nose. “Frank you want to rape me too!? Jose will kill you.” I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and pushed me back. He held my skirt and pulled it to my waist. The only thing that sustained me was my red panty.  My thighs were exposed too. I tried to save myself from him but I was unable. He held my hands together from the back of the seat and he used the other to loosen his belt. The next thing I heard was his trousers dropping on the ground. He now sat on me. I could feel our holy regions greeting each other. But don’t think otherwise. My panty was intact, so was his boxer. But I could feel his master close to my mistress. Anyway, it was a forced meeting and therefore, neither of them smiled at each other. Not under that circumstance.
I suddenly heard arguments at the door. It was the guy trying to prevent entrance into the lecture room.
“Utaacha tuingie huku ndani. Na si tafathali!” I heard Jose’s voice. I tried to scream his name but Frank’s mouth landed on my lips and he forcefully kissed me. I tried to bite him but I was unable.
“Wait kiasi mtaingia” The guy responded.
The arguments continued. Frank had still overcame me. He was a strong guy. He had big hands that could hold my two hands without straining. I wondered what he was up to. Was he trying to humiliate Jose? What was his mission? Was he trying to rape me? Myriads of questions filled my head as I struggled to save myself. Unfortunately, my efforts bore no fruits.
“Wako huko ndani. That’s why hawataki kufungua!” I heard a female voice. I quickly recognized it. It was Beth’s voice. Beth was a fourth year student. When we joined campus, she was in her second year. She was attracted to Jose. She had been trying all the means to win him but her efforts were futile. Jose loved me. He never dated other girl. Unless in another planet. That was certain to me as my gender is certain to me. One day I almost fought with Beth. She had sent his best boyfriend to disturb me. Then she texted Jose that I was hanging out with another guy. Today, I was sure that she had seen me enter the lecture room, and also seen Frank. I was sure she had gone into Jose’s room und called him to come and witness. Or was she part of the plan? I wondered.
“Nani wako huko ndani?” Frank shouted at the guy at the door.
“Si shida yako kujua boss. Tembezeni viatu. Jipeni ka biz watu nguyaz” The guy rudely told Jose. The other girl just laughed.
“Ni kama vindeo ni kama ndramaaa!” She shouted. “Take heart Jose. Watamaliza na watoke. Hata kama ni wewe am sure huwezi furahia ukikatziwa kabla huja… mwa… a…ga ndani” she added teasingly.
“Utaacha jokes Kate.” Jose shouted.
Oh! So it was Kate. Beth’s best friend. The girl who had been following Frank like a tick on a zebra. She hated Clara with all her heart, soul, mind and ass. She was always envy of her. She wanted to win Frank, but she knew all what Frank needed was Clara. She had warned Clara to stay away from Frank. “Frank is mine you assless woman! Stay away from her.” She had warned Clara.
“Chema chajiuza, kibaya chajitembeza.” Clara had responded. Kate confessed to Clara that she will someday hurt her. This made me sure that they were part of the plan. And why did Frank want to kill me? Or was he threatening me. My mind opened. All the events started unfolding. The boy who used to be Kate’s toy, Anto, was Jose’s roommate. Now I understood. The plan was big. Jose’s phone being used to text Clara, the fingerprints on the knives. I connected all. “Son of a bitch!” I struggled to pronounce the words but my mouth was covered by Frank’s big lips. He had lips that were twice as Diamond’s. (Didn’t mean to hurt his fans. Am also one.) They were almost suffocating me. Thank God I had long nose. It helped capture the recycled oxygen from Frank’s nose.
“Una ujinga!” I haerd Jose shout. Suddenly a loud bang followed.  Believe me or not. He was in the room. Frank let my hands go. He quickly held my panty and pulled it. Before I realized, it was below my knees. He bent und pulled his trousers. He then rushed to the other corner of the room trying to fasten his bet. I quickly shot up from the chair, bent down reaching for my panty. I was confused. Whether to pull back my panty or shout at Jose. Events occurred at a speed of lightning.  All I heard was Jose’s voice.
“Janet!” He shouted. “You with Frank? Of all people? In a lecture room?”
“Jose tulikushoo” Kate chipped in before I opened my mouth. “Hata maybe ni yeye aliiba simu yako ndo usimtrace. Poor Janet. They all spoke before I could lift my head.
“Jose, Umeamini?” Beth shouted.
Before my panty reached my waist, Jose was out of the room. “Jose ni Frame. Jose nakufaaa..! Ningojee” I tried to shout running after him. The two girls also left the room. Before I reached the door, I felt Frank’s hand grab me.
“Unaenda wapi?” He shouted. “Kuja hapa. Malaya!”
To be continued.
@JanetTheWriter.
IF YOU LOVE IT. PLEASE SHARE IT HAPA CHINI.

Post a Comment

 
Top